Sunday, August 29, 2010

Halloween Costume Ordered!

So Jackson and I have been talking about Halloween ALOT the past few weeks. We LOVE Halloween...really! I'm a sucker for costumes and dress up and such. This year, since Everson was too little last year to really BE anything (and Mommy was too tired to actually PLAN anything...) we wanted to dress the kids up as something TOGETHER....like matching...those of you who know me, would you expect anything less?!

So I asked Jackson what he wanted to be for Halloween. I started throwing out ideas, and he said "Can I drive my Gator?" So I said, "Sure. If you are a Farmer." Well, he loved it! So I started brainstorming what Everson could be....a cow...a pig...a CHICKEN. Then the hunt ensued for the CUTEST chicken or cow costume I could find...because let's face it, I get something in my head, and sometimes it's just impossible to find! I would settle for either one! Then, I found THIS:

Click here to see the image bigger!


Jackson will be Farmer Jack and Everson will get to be the cute little chicken in the back of the Gator, sitting on a bed of hay!! He'll have to hold on tight!! More pictures to come as soon as I get it in the mail this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I wanted to go for matching, too but Dayton wasn't having it unless Mallory would be Princess Leia and Mommy said NO!!!!

JZ