Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching up!

Okay, so we've been MIA for a WHILE! Keeping up with the business, 2 kids, and a home....it's hard. And honestly, any down time that I DO get, I want to just sit, and play and ENJOY because when Jackson was a baby, I was on the computer--ALOT. I had just started the business and it was taking off, so I was shooting and processing and spending alot of time at my Mom's, with Jackson on the floor and me on the computer. And knowing that Everson is the last one, I want to savor it. Am I kicking myself that I didn't document his first year better--yes. Because later on, there is going to be alot that I won't remember. But one thing I WON'T EVER forget--his gorgeous, heart-melting smile! He's so HAPPY! And his toothy little grin? Priceless!

So now, I shall attempt to do re-cap the last 5 months! Hope I can do it justice!

No comments: