Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Boy Car Seat!!

FINALLY!! I ordered Everson's Britax Marathon over a month ago, knowing that the new models (which I pre-ordered) were not being released until August 20th. But when August 20th came around, I was SOOO anxious, I was checking the website everyday to track the status of my order. Well, last week, it shipped, and I got it 4 days later!

I order alot of stuff from Albee Baby. I think they have great prices, and they have the BEST selection--alot of things and prints you can't find in stores. www.albeebaby.com

I love Britax. I love that my kids are in the safest seats on the market. I love that they go to 65 lbs. Most of the kiddos around here STAY in their Britax car seats until they are through Kindergarten, so it's not an issue of "why do I have to sit in a stupid car seat?" I pray that I won't ever be in an accident, but I truly do not trust other drivers...and I'm not going to let my kids suffer from the negligence of some dumb-ass who is texting, while eating a burrito, and driving 15 miles over the speed limit.

So....check out Everson's new ride:










No comments: