Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Very Creative....

Tonight, I walked in the door with a baby, dinner, a toddler, a diaper bag, the mail....needless to say, I had my hands full! Not to mention there were boxes on the porch! I set Everson down in the living room and he started whaling! As I'm hauling in boxes, I tell Jackson, "Grab a bink and stick it in his mouth--I think he's hungry!" Jackson yells, "I can't find one!" I said, "There's one sitting right there, Jack!".....I grab more stuff from the car. When I come back in, this is what I find:
Jackson saw the top of the Mylicon bottle and thougtht it looked like good "sucky thing!" I really thought it was a pretty ingenious solution on the fly! That's my 3 year old!! :)

5 comments:

MeMaw said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Ev doesn't seem to mind one bit:) Smart Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jackson! Such a smarty pants! AV

Jenna L said...

Ramie--just saw your comment on my blog...too funny! Yeah, we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl until he made his big arrival so we were just as surprised as everyone else. Everson is adorable! I'm so jealous of your photography skills...none of my pics of Will seems to turn out very good...I haven't figured out how to snap good pics of newborns!

Ramie Babcock said...

HA! I really had to scroll through your blog til I saw a picture of you!! :) Hope you are feeling great!!

Sheri said...

LOL!!! Nice job Jackson!! What a good brother you are and a big help to your mother!