Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diaper Rash

As I mentioned before, the night before I was to go to my ADPi weekend getaway, Everson had the WORST diaper rash! Jackson never had diaper rash--he would get chapped, and we'd use Baby Aquaphor on him, but it was never a fungal rash. Well, Everson's was BAD! Poor baby was miserable! He'd pee, then scream! He'd poo, then scream! We tried Aquaphor for a couple of days--that didn't work. Dr. Smith's Butt Creme--nada. Boudreaux Butt Paste--didn't work either! After taking the advise of mommy friends, I went out and bought 2 more kinds of butt creams for him: A+D and Triple Paste. Friday night, Adam put Everson in a warm bath to soak for a bit, and then we set up the space heater(so he wouldn't freeze!) and laid him on a towel to air out a bit. After MANY coatings of A+D later, by Saturday night he was nearly clear, and by Sunday morning he was all better! Later, Mom told me that A+D was all that worked on me, too, as a baby...told you this kid is just like me!!





1 comment:

Rickie Lynn said...

Dr. Smiths but cream work for the fungus type rashs...I has to use that for austin once