Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soooooo tired....

Last Thursday, I was running around, getting errands done (laundry, vacuuming, bathrooms, cabinets, etc) and Everson just wanted to be held. It happens most days. He loves to be held and ran around the house. I fed him, checked my emails, burped him, and then put him in the Jumperoo while I finished my emails (about 3 more minutes) and then ran upstairs to switch out the laundry. As I was running up the stairs, he started to fuss. He ONLY fusses when he's hungry or when he's tired (just about to fall asleep), but for some reason, I thought it was just because I was leaving the room! I told him "just a second! I'll be right back!" and I talked to him the entire time I was upstairs--about 2.5 minutes total! When I ran back down the stairs, I found my poor baby boy sound asleep! His little head resting on the front of the Jumperoo!!



No comments: