Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bebe Pod and Finding My Toes

Everson is great at holding his head up--actually has been for a while, I'm just now getting around to blogging about it! Yikes! And he LOVES to sit up and look all around! At 3 months, I love the fact that he can "see"--he sees far away and loves movement! He is taking in all kinds of stuff right now and to him, it's all fascinating! I mean, how many times in a day can a kid see his hand and STILL get excited! I love it! Last week, I put Everson in his Bebe Pod so that he could watch Jackson and I play Guess Who. We did the same with Jackson as a baby--his Pod was fabulous on the table so he could sit and "see" what we were doing/eating. He was in it for about 15 minutes and never fussed!












The next day, I put him on the counter next to me while I made PB sandwiches. It was on that counter, in the gleaming sunlight, that Everson found his toes! Yup! Well, it was a little haphazardly...he tipped to one side, looked down, and thought "Hmmm...what are these?!" and then grabbed them, and thought "WOW! They are mine! I can feel that!" At least this is what my mommy brain tells me he's saying....it might sound a little more like "uhhhhbabababbalskdfoierlkj"....








Look at those chunky monkey feet!!





No comments: