Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hangin with Daddy

Everson Joseph Babcock....7 weeks old

Everson is the happiest baby! He seriously melts my heart. I never get tired just staring at him...he is always staring up at me as if I'm the most beautiful girl in the world...I love it!! And to look down at him with those big dark eyes, without fail, he'll look right back up an you and smile, a sweet sweet smile, as if he's so happy to see you again (even if only 2 minutes has passed!) Tooo sweet!! I find myself saying "Hiiii!! Hiiiii baby!" alot.

I had him in his bouncer the other night...very late at night...while I was folding laundry...and he was happy...until I got the camera out...and his sweet sweet smiles that I was trying to capture, turned into a confused "hey..."





The other night, Everson was staring and admiring his Daddy-O, just like he does to with me daily. And I got some pictures of it....










4 comments:

Sheri said...

Boy does Everson look more and more like you Ramie. Don't really see any of Jackson in him - do you? These pictures are adorable! Glad you finally had the time to post to the blog!

Ramie Babcock said...

I'm going to scan some pictures of me from this age, and you'll REALLY think he looks just like me! It's scary!! :) Chubby cheeks and all!! :)

Jessica Davies said...

Seriously Ramie he is just perfect! He is possibly the most adorable, handsome, and beautiful little boy I have ever seen, you done good! :)

Ramie Babcock said...

AH! Thanks Jessica!!