Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's how I Roll--finally!

We finally have a roller in our house! Good-ness! I thought he would NEVER roll! Ev was just super content laying on his back, being catered to. Need someone to make me smile? They'll come to me. Need a toy? Jackson will bring it to me. Oh look! Another ceiling fan!

But today, with no assistance, he rolled. I'm sitting in my office getting some senior pictures processed, and Everson is laying, on his back, on his comforter right next to me. He brings his legs up, farts a few times, and then slowly makes his way over to his belly! When I got down on the floor to tell him "GOOD JOB!! YOU DID IT!!" he was all smiles! Sooo proud of himself!! :)

And as I'm typing this, he just took his bink out of his mouth, looked at it, and the placed it BACK in his mouth! WOO HOO!! Growing up right before my eyes!! :)

Back to the rolling. He can get from his back to his belly, now, with no problem. It's just the belly to the back that is a little tougher for him! But we'll work on it!!

He's talking up a storm right now too--he is constantly cooing and spitting and making all kinds of noises, telling me all kinds of stories--but, big brother is out on a bike ride with Daddy-O right now, so there is no one to interrupt him! HA:)

It's been a good day!





No comments: